Some software may meet the criteria that will require a project intake form prior to submitting the software request form.
Criteria for Project Status
- Costs $20,000 or more.
- Intended for enterprise or campus-wide use.
- Retrieves data from another system such as Banner.
- Requires integration or modification to a UM webpage.
- Implementation requires 40 or more hours.
Project Intake Process
- Requester completes project intake form.
- Solution Center ticket is created.
- Ticket is copied to TAC Projects & Planning Chair.
- TAC Projects & Planning Committee reviews and prioritizes project request.
- TAC decision and status is conveyed to requester.
- Ticket is assigned to an IS&T project manager, if project is approved.
While not required, a consultation with IS&T for project guidance is encouraged. Additionally, a project rubric will be used to assess and core each project request. Please review the rubric before completing the project intake form.