International Student Requirements
- Maintain fulltime course enrollment status during the fall and spring academic semesters each year.
- Refrain from unauthorized off-campus employment.
- Have a passport which is kept valid at all times.
- All of our eligible graduate programs are accredited at the state and/or national levels, and all programs are supported by the University’s base of liberal arts and sciences.
- Each program is designed to offer our graduate students the opportunity to extend and apply old and new knowledge and skills and to develop greater intellectual maturity and creative independence.
Transfer Student Requirements
- A cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better based on a 4.0 scale.
- A transfer applicant must be a student in good standing.
- A maximum of 64 semester hours (or 96 quarter hours) may be transferred for credit from either a community or junior college.
Want some help or information from our admissions team? We're here and ready to help you learn more about becoming a student at the University of Montevallo.Request More Information