Whether you’re trying to determine if you’re eligible for grants, searching for a work-study position, or interested in borrowing student loans, you can fill out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine your financial aid package.
Our goal is to assist students and their families in financing the costs associated with attending the University of Montevallo. The staff in our Student Aid Office are here to make the financial aid process as easy as possible.
The Student Aid Office has compiled detailed information and guidelines throughout the following webpages. Please take time to carefully read all the information provided. This information will serve as a guide to help you navigate through the process.
6 Things You’ll Need to Fill Out the FAFSA Form
- Username and Password (FSA ID)
- Social Security Number
- Tax Records Information (Automatically transfer tax info with the IRS Data Retrieval Tool!)
- Records of Your Untaxed Income
- Records of Your Assets (Money)
- List of Schools You’re Interested In