The Office of Alumni Affairs is here to assist the UMNAA in the fulfillment of its mission to “enhance the linkage between the alumni and the University, encourage members’ active participation in the Association and their commitment to the mission of the institution, build financial support for the Association and the University, and promote the University of Montevallo as a vital part of Alabama’s future.” The Office of Alumni Affairs also coordinates
- commencement receptions for degree candidates and their families;
- the awarding of Alumni Leadership and Legacy Scholarships;
- Olympics Day, Founders’ Day, and Homecoming activities;
- Student Alumni Ambassadors;
- other special occasion events; and
- alumni club events in Alabama and across the United States.
A Message from the Director
Charm…a word that is often associated with the University of Montevallo. And with good reason. Not just because of the historical buildings and beautiful brick streets, but because of the thousands of individuals who make up the Montevallo family. I am proud to not only be a part of that family, but to also be in a position to bring the family together. There are plenty of opportunities to come “home,” but we are continually seeking new ways to engage and serve our alumni. If you have questions or suggestions or want to reconnect with your alma mater, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Tracy Payne Rockco ’94, M.Ed. ’98