The Office of Alumni Affairs is here to assist the UMNAA in the fulfillment of its mission to “enhance the linkage between the alumni and the University, encourage members’ active participation in the Association and their commitment to the mission of the institution, build financial support for the Association and the University, and promote the University of Montevallo as a vital part of Alabama’s future.” The Office of Alumni Affairs also coordinates
- commencement receptions for degree candidates and their families;
- the awarding of Alumni Leadership and Legacy Scholarships;
- Olympics Day, Founders’ Day, and Homecoming activities;
- Student Alumni Ambassadors;
- other special occasion events; and
- alumni club events in Alabama and across the United States.