The Auto Mechanic shop maintains all the university vehicles including our heavy equipment, grounds equipment and small engines. This shop also operates the motor pool.
- Please download the attached file to your desktop on your school-issued PC. This will not work from a Mac unless you have “Adobe for Mac.”
- From the desktop, right-click the file and “Open with Adobe”. The file will not send if it is not opened correctly from the desktop.
- Please fill out the top of the form and send using the red “Submit” button. After you have submitted the file, make sure you save it for future use. This way you do not have to fill out the form again, just change the dates and destination and submit the file. A form needs to be done for each driver/van if requesting multiple vans.
- When you receive your confirmation back from Tim, print it and have it signed by the Head of Department.
- You will submit the signed form to UM Police when picking up the vehicle(s).
*Please schedule one week in advance. All drivers must be employed by the university and have a valid drivers license.
Vehicle Rental Rates
|Type||Rate per mile||Minimum daily charge|
|Identification||Description||Type||Capacity (includes driver)|
|P-01||2002 Chevrolet Express 2500||Passenger||12|
|P-02||1994 Ford E350 Van||Passenger||12|
|P-03||2003 Pontiac Montana||Minivan||7|
|P-04||2004 Ford Free Star||Minivan||7|
|P-06||2003 Chevrolet Venture||Minivan||7|
|P-07||2004 Chevy Express 2500||Passenger||12|
|P-08||2013 Transit (Handicap Van)||Minivan||5|
|P-09||1996 Chevrolet Van||Cargo||2|
|P-10||2005 Dodge Ram 250||Lift gate truck||2|
|P-11||2008 Chevrolet Uplander||Minivan||7|
|P-12||2009 Ford Econoline||Passenger||12|
|P-13||2005 Chevrolet Uplander||Minivan||7|