Important Information for our Employees regarding the global COVID-19 outbreak:
Leave reporting and Timesheets related to the Families First Coronavirus Act need to be completed manually and submitted to Payroll prior to normal payroll deadlines.
- Main University Coronavirus Information Page
- HR COVID-19 Accommodations
- UM Health Care Coverage through BCBS of Alabama
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Leave of Absence Request Form and FAQ
- April 9, 2020 Memo regarding UM student employment guidance
- Sick Leave Bank Enrollment and Cancellation Form (April 6-24)
- March 27, 2020 Memo regarding staff pay procedures
- COVID-19 Spring Break Exempt Tracking Form
- March 16, 2020 Memo regarding staff time and leave reporting
- March 13, 2020 Memo to student employees and supervisors with temporary procedures
- Student Administrative Pay Form
- Notice to Employees: Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Services of the Human Resources Office
In support of the University of Montevallo’s mission and with the belief that all employees are a valuable asset, the Office of Human Resources provides courteous and supportive services in the recruitment and retention of qualified employees, administration of salary and benefit services, and maintenance of employment records and electronic data. Using a value structure that promotes quality, end-user satisfaction, ethical management, accountability, and a quality work environment, Human Resources fosters confidence and trust in response to the needs and concerns of the campus community.