Skip to main content
To Montevallo from Interstate 65 South
(coming from Birmingham)
- Take Exit 234 at the Shelby County Airport (this exit is approximately five miles south of the Alabaster exit).
- Go to traffic light and take a left. Go straight at next traffic light.
- Travel approximately two miles to Shelby County Hwy 22 and take a right.
- Travel approximately four miles and take a left at traffic light onto AL Hwy 119 South.
- Travel approximately 5 miles on Hwy 119 South to Montevallo.
- When you arrive in Montevallo, go to the second traffic light and take a right onto N. Boundary Street. Travel two blocks and you will arrive on campus.
To Montevallo from I-65 North
(coming from Montgomery)
- Take Calera Exit 228 from I-65 North.
- Turn left onto AL Highway 25 to Calera.
- Go to first traffic light in Calera (approximately one mile from the interstate) and take left onto US Hwy 31 South.
- Go to second traffic light take a right between CVS and Calera Middle School onto AL Highway 25 South.
- Follow AL Hwy 25 South to Montevallo (approximately six miles).
- At the second traffic light take a right onto AL Hwy 119 North. (Lucky’s Foodland will be on the left).
- Cross over the railroad tracks and go the fourth traffic light in Montevallo. Take a left onto N. Boundary Street. Travel two blocks and you will arrive on campus.