- 550 student-athletes compete for UM Athletics
- 3.33 GPA for academic year
- The teams that participated in various conference tournaments last year included volleyball, soccer, cross country, basketball, baseball, softball, tennis and track and field throughout the Gulf South Conference.
- The UM men’s lacrosse team participated in the Peach Belt Conference tournament, and the UM men’s and women’s swim teams showcased their skills at the New South Intercollegiate Swim Conference.
- The UM baseball team achieved 39 wins and advanced in the NCAA South Regional playoffs, for only the fourth time in the program’s history.
- Finished 4th again in the GSC All Sports Trophy, tying the Falcons’ highest finish ever in NCAA Division II history for the third time in a row.
*Athletic scholarships are predominantly funded by institutional funds, not Foundation funds.