The Campaign for the University of Montevallo: It’s About Family exists to do more than simply raise money. The cumulative goal of $20 million is an investment in the knowledge, expertise and values that Montevallo graduates will take into their lives and into their professions. It is an investment in building responsible, productive and creative lives to take on leadership roles in our communities, our state and our nation. It is an investment that will provide significant dividends for generations to come. In short…
It’s About Family!
This fiscal year:
- 21 new scholarships established
- $4 million raised for scholarships
- 19 new members joined the 1896 Society
- 246 major gifts of $1,000 and above
- 5 named spaces in the Center for the Arts
- Campaign has thus far raised 124% of the original goal.
- more than 3,827 new donors to UM
- $11 million raised for scholarships
- 87 new scholarships
- 43 new members joined the 1896 Society