Date Coming Soon for Spring 2020
McChesney Student Activity Center
- The dates will be announced soon
- No scheduling requests will be accepted outside of the time limits specified
- Complete the registration form by clicking here
- Below is a list of schools anticipated to attend, they will be updated closer to the event date.
- Your resume must be approved by the Career Development Center to be included in the resume booklet. Please e-mail a copy of your resume in a Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scheduling requests will be taken in the order they are received as verified by the electronic time stamp, and will be coordinated to best accommodate all requests based on availability.
- Please choose at least eight school systems to interview
- The first eight choices of each student will be assigned as interview slots allow, additional choices will be assigned once attempts at assigning all students’ top five choices are exhausted
- No scheduling requests can be guaranteed
- Resumes received after the due date will not be included in the resume book
- All attendees are expected to participate in ALL scheduled interviews.
- All attendees are expected to have a professional resume, exhibit proper interview skills, and to dress appropriately.
|Schools who have attended
in the past:
|Alabama State Department of Education||Alabaster City Schools|
|Alexander City Schools||Andalusia City Schools|
|Auburn City Schools||Bessemer City Schools|
|Bibb County Schools||Birmingham City Schools|
|Butler County Schools||Calhoun County Schools|
|Decatur City Schools||Etowah County Schools|
|Fairfield City Schools||Hale County Schools|
|Hamilton County Schools||Homewood City Schools|
|Hoover City Schools||Huntsville City Schools|
|Jefferson County Schools||Lee County Schools|
|Leeds City Schools||Limestone County Schools|
|Madison City Schools||Marshall County Schools|
|Midfield City Schools||Mountain Brook City Schools|
|Opelika City Schools||Pelham City Schools|
|Pell City School System||Pickens County School|
|Pike Road Schools||Randolph County Schools|
|Shelby County Board of Education||Sylacauga City Schools|
|Talladega County Schools||Trussville City Schools|
|Tuscaloosa City Schools||Tuscaloosa County Schools|
|Vestavia Hills City Schools|
Contact the Jah’zmin Young at the UM Career Development Center email@example.com or 205.665.6262 with any questions. You can also visit the Career Development Center in Farmer Hall, 2nd Floor.