8:30 AM- 3:00 PM
McChesney Student Activity Center
- Dates TBD
- No scheduling requests will be accepted outside of the time limits specified
- Complete the registration form by clicking here
- Below is a list of schools anticipated to attend, the will be updated closer to the event date.
- Your resume must be approved by the Career Development Center to be included in the resume booklet. Please e-mail a copy of your resume in a Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
- Scheduling requests will be taken in the order they are received as verified by the electronic time stamp, and will be coordinated to best accommodate all requests based on availability.
- The first five choices of each student will be assigned as interview slots allow, additional choices will be assigned once attempts at assigning all students’ top five choices are exhausted
- No scheduling requests can be guaranteed
- Resumes received after the due date will not be included in the resume book
- All attendees are expected to participate in all scheduled interviews.
- All attendees are expected to have a professional resume, to exhibit proper interview skills, and to dress appropriately.
|Schools who have attended
in the past:
|Alexander City Schools||Alabaster City Schools|
|Randolph County Schools||Alabama State Department of Education|
|Vestavia Hills City Schools||Bessemer City Schools|
|Leeds City Schools||Pelham City Schools|
|Mountain Brook City Schools||Butler County Schools|
|Hoover City Schools||Calhoun County Schools|
|Pell City School System||Decatur City Schools|
|Birmingham City Schools||Homewood City Schools|
|Huntsville City Schools||Jefferson County Schools|
|Tuscaloosa County Schools||Lee County Schools|
|Trussville City Schools||Limestone County Schools|
|Hale County Schools||Shelby County Board of Education|
|Madison City Schools||Sylacauga City Schools|
|Pike Road Schools||Talladega County Schools|
|Tuscaloosa City Schools|
Contact the UM Career Development Center Jah’zmin Young at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205.665.6262 with any questions. You can also visit the Career Development Center in Farmer Hall, 2nd Floor.