“Where education meets opportunity!”
Friday, April 17, 2020,8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
McChesney Student Activity Center
Educators Expo is a valuable opportunity for senior education majors who will be graduated and employable by August 2020 to meet recruiting organizations in the field of education, explore available teaching positions, and interview with school systems throughout the state and surrounding areas for your dream job!
- Registration will open Monday, March 9, 2020, at 8 a.m. through Friday, March 13, 2020, at 5 p.m.
- No scheduling requests will be accepted outside of the time limits specified
- Complete the registration form by clicking here
- Below is a list of schools anticipated to attend, they will be updated closer to the event date.
- Your resume must be approved by the Career Development Center to be included in the resume booklet. Please e-mail a copy of your resume in a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scheduling requests will be taken in the order they are received as verified by the electronic time stamp, and will be coordinated to best accommodate all requests based on availability.
- Please choose at least eight school systems to interview
- The first eight choices of each student will be assigned as interview slots allow, additional choices will be assigned once attempts at assigning all students’ top five choices are exhausted
- No scheduling requests can be guaranteed
- Resumes received after the due date will not be included in the resume book. You will be responsible for providing copies of your resume to school representatives
- Business professional attire is required
- All attendees are expected to participate in ALL scheduled interviews.
- All attendees are expected to have a professional resume, exhibit proper interview skills, and to dress appropriately.
|Schools who have attended
in the past:
|Alabama State Department of Education||Alabaster City Schools|
|Alexander City Schools||Andalusia City Schools|
|Auburn City Schools||Bessemer City Schools|
|Bibb County Schools||Birmingham City Schools|
|Butler County Schools||Calhoun County Schools|
|Decatur City Schools||Etowah County Schools|
|Fairfield City Schools||Hale County Schools|
|Hamilton County Schools||Homewood City Schools|
|Hoover City Schools||Huntsville City Schools|
|Jefferson County Schools||Lee County Schools|
|Leeds City Schools||Limestone County Schools|
|Madison City Schools||Marshall County Schools|
|Midfield City Schools||Mountain Brook City Schools|
|Opelika City Schools||Pelham City Schools|
|Pell City School System||Pickens County School|
|Pike Road Schools||Randolph County Schools|
|Shelby County Board of Education||Sylacauga City Schools|
|Talladega County Schools||Trussville City Schools|
|Tuscaloosa City Schools||Tuscaloosa County Schools|
|Vestavia Hills City Schools|
Contact Jah’zmin Young at 205.665.6262 or email@example.com with any questions. You can also visit the Career Development Center in Farmer Hall, 2nd Floor.