“Where Education Meets Opportunity!”
Friday, April 17, 2020,8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
McChesney Student Activity Center
Educators Expo is a valuable opportunity for senior education majors who will be graduated and employable by August 2020 to meet recruiting organizations in the field of education, explore available teaching positions, network with potential employers, and interview with school systems throughout the state and surrounding areas for your dream job!
- Registration will open Monday, March 9, 2020, at 8 a.m. through Friday, March 13, 2020, at 5 p.m.
- No scheduling requests will be accepted outside of the time limits specified
- To complete the registration form,
- To view a map of where schools are located,
- Below is a list of schools anticipated to attend, they will be updated closer to the event date.
- Your resume must be approved by the Career Development Center to be included in the resume booklet. Please e-mail a copy of your resume in a Microsoft Word document to email@example.com
- Scheduling requests will be taken in the order they are received as verified by the electronic time stamp, and will be coordinated to best accommodate all requests based on availability.
- Please choose at least eight school systems.
- The first eight choices of each student will be assigned as interview slots allow, additional choices will be assigned once attempts at assigning all students’ top five choices are exhausted.
- No scheduling requests can be guaranteed
- Resumes received after the due date will not be included in the resume book.
You will be responsible for providing copies of your resume to school representatives.
- Business professional attire is required.
- All attendees are expected to participate in ALL scheduled interviews.
- All attendees are expected to have a professional resume, exhibit proper interview skills, and to dress appropriately.
- The Career Development Center is available to assist with each of these things.
|Schools Confirmed||Schools Not Confirmed|
|Alabaster City Schools||Andalusia City Schools|
|Alexander City Schools||Bibb County Schools|
|Auburn City Schools||Birmingham City Schools|
|Bessemer City Schools||Butler County Schools|
|Dallas County Schools||Calhoun County Schools|
|Fairfield City Schools||Decatur City Schools|
|Jefferson County Schools||Etowah County Schools|
|Limestone County Schools||Hamilton County Schools|
|Leeds City Schools||Homewood City Schools|
|Madison City Schools||Hoover City Schools|
|Mobile County Public Schools||Huntsville City Schools|
|Mountain Brook City Schools||Lee County Schools|
|Pell City Schools||Marshall County Schools|
|Phenix City Schools||Midfield City Schools|
|Pickens County Schools||Opelika City Schools|
|Randolph County Schools||Pelham City Schools|
|Selma City Schools||Pike Road Schools|
|Shelby County Schools||Sylacauga City Schools|
|Tuscaloosa City Schools||Talladega County Schools|
|Tuscaloosa County Schools||Trussville City Schools|
|Vestavia Hills City Schools|
Contact Jah’zmin Young at 205.665.6262 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. You can also visit the Career Development Center in Farmer Hall, 2nd Floor.