The Career Development Center and the College of Education have partnered to provide this annual career event for senior education majors. This event allows students who will be graduated and employable by August of 2020 to interview with school systems throughout the state.
Registration dates will be announced soon.
- All attendees are expected to have a professional resume
- Appropriate interview dress is expected
- Scheduling requests will be taken in the order they are received.
- Schedules based on availability
- Students will be assigned to their first eight choices as slots allow
- The last five choices will be assigned once attempts at assigning all students’ top eight choices are exhausted
- No scheduling requests can be guaranteed
- After submitting your registration, please e-mail a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resumes received after the deadline date will not be included in the resume book.