F. Disorderly Conduct
Intent is not an element of this violation, but will be considered in the application of sanctions.
Prohibited behaviors include:
- Conduct that disturbs the peace, interrupts the learning or residential environment, and/or disrupts the rights or privileges of others
- Deliberate and significant interference with the freedom of expression of others
- Making, causing, or continuing any loud, unnecessary, or unusual noise that disrupts the normal operations of the University or infringes on the rights of other members of the University community
- Contemptuous, disorderly behavior, or perjury at any disciplinary hearing and/or knowingly violating the terms of an official disciplinary sanction
- Any disorderly conduct adversely affecting the student’s suitability as a member of the academic community