- One day, – 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Due to Covid-19 restrictions there will not be a lunch break)
- Bring Snacks and Drinks to Class.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be proficient in basic driving skills.
- Must be 16 years – 19 years of age.
- Interactive classroom discussion, in-car range driving activities and driving simulation.
- Center auto is provided for “hands-on” driving.
- 6 students per class. (Due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Registration Fee – $150.00/Student.
- Payment must made to reserve a seat in the course.
- Rescheduling/Refund a course will result in an additional $25.00 charge.
- Insurance Discount may apply, check with your agent.
- Temperature will be taken before entering building and a mask is required.
Scheduling a Course
Scheduling a course can be accomplished in one of two ways:
- An individual or group may refer to the Young Driver Risk Reduction Course schedule for existing course dates
- Any school, company, church, or other group may schedule a course on a date that is mutually agreeable. There will be no rescheduling once a date is confirmed.
Phone: (205) 665-6740
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
How to Register
To register, complete the “on-line registration“ and submit your credit card payment.
If you are registering “on-line” you will receive an e-mail confirmation (within 48 business hours) of your class date assignment and driving direction to the training site.