- Drivers over the age of 19, this course includes classroom, simulation, driving range and skid instruction.
- A one-day course from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- A Valid Drivers license
What we provide:
- Simulation Machines
- Cars for Behind-the-Wheel Activities
- Certificate of Completion (after completion of course)
What you will need to bring the first day of class:
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Snacks and/or Drink (We have a Coke Machine, cash/card)
- Proper Footwear (No Wedges, Flip-Flops or extreme heeled shoes)
- Good Night’s Rest
**Participants with emergency medical needs or to request reasonable disability-related accommodations, contact us in advance at 205.665.6740**