Minimum Candidate Qualifications
- Motorcyclist with at least three years riding experience with a current motorcycle endorsement
- Good driving record. No DUI’s and no more than two moving violations in the past three years
- At least 18 years of age
- Motivated, ready and willing to share safe motorcycling practices with others
- Currently own and operate a street legal insured motorcycle
- High School graduate or higher educational level
- Teaching and Public Speaking experience preferred
- Be available to teach a number of selected weekends on a seasonal basis
- A sincere desire to help reduce motorcycle crashes, injuries, and deaths
When is the Rider Coach Preparation Course going to be offered?
** Rider Preparation Course will be November 7-15, 2020. Please contact Jerrad
Brooks for information.** firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alabama Motorcycle Safety Program will be scheduling at least one Rider Coach Preparation Course over the next several months. The time and date format will be arranged following the review of Rider Coach Candidate applications. It is likely to take place either over 10 consecutive days or over several weekends.