The BRC is designed primarily for those who have limited or no riding experience, or for those who have been away from riding for a number of years. Course includes an on-line pre-course session, classroom instruction and riding skills exercises. Students must be able to ride a bicycle!
Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Must be at least 14 years of age to enroll.(If you are 14 or 15 years old, you must have a motor-driven cycle license).If 16 years old but under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must sign the required waiver form, witnessed/verified by RiderCoach personnel at training site.
- Complete the MSF Basic eCourse, (we will provide link to course after registration.
- Attend all classroom sessions.
- Attend all riding sessions
- Pass a motorcycle operator skill test
What we provide:
- Helmet for the course (You may bring your own helmet; it must be DOT approved).
What you will need to bring the first day of class:
- Printed end of course certificate from MSF eCourse
- Long sleeve shirt
- Sturdy pants – Denim (no stretchy pants)
- Full-Fingered gloves
- Eye protection
- Boots or shoes that cover the ankles with low heels (1” or less) (leather no canvas)
- Rain gear if the weather is threatening.
**If you do not complete, or supply the end of course certificate upon arrival, you will not be allowed to participate in the course. On the first day of class, you MUST HAVE in your possession a valid driver’s license and a MSF Basic eCourse Completion Certificate generated within 30 days of the class start date**