This course is an additional step in Rider Education and Training. During this course you will sharpen skills for cornering, braking and emergency maneuvers.
Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (8-hour course)
- Must be at least 14 years of age to enroll.
- If 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must sign the required waiver form, witnessed/verified by RiderCoach personnel at training site.
- If under 16 years old, must complete the course on motor-driven cycle vehicle.
- Successfully completed the MSF Street Strategies eCourse.
- Proof of Insurance (required prior to class start time, ATSC/AMSP insurance does not cover damage to a motorcycle during this course).
What we provide:
- End-of-Course Skills Evaluation
- MSF Street Strategies eCourse (no additional cost)
What you will need to bring the first day of class:
- Street-legal motorcycle (must pass an inspection, T-CLOCS, tires/wheels, controls, lights. Oil/other fluids, chassis and stands, prior to course start time)
- Provide Completion Card from MSF Street Strategies eCourse
- Helmet for the course (must be DOT approved)
- Eye Protection
- Long sleeve shirt
- Full fingered gloves
- Sturdy pants – Denim (no stretchy pants)
- Boots or shoes that cover the ankles with low heels (1” or less) (leather no canvas)