Course Overview: The Basic Bike Bonding Rider Course provides practice in basic maneuvering skills.
Course Hours: Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to finish (approximately 4-5 hours)
- Successfully completed the MSF Basic Rider Course or the Harley-Davidson Riding Academy New Riders Course.
- If 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must sign the required waiver form, witnessed/verified by RiderCoach personnel at training site.
What we provide:
What you will need to bring the first day of class:
- Provide Completion Card from MSF Basic Rider Course or Harley-Davidson Riding Academy
- Helmet for the course (must be DOT approved)
- Eye Protection
- Long sleeve shirt
- Full fingered gloves
- Sturdy pants – Denim (no stretchy pants)
- Boots or shoes that cover the ankles with low heels (1” or less) (leather no canvas)