Junior Alumni Board
The mission of the University of Montevallo Junior Board of Directors is to foster interaction between the University of Montevallo and those who have graduated from the University in the past fifteen years.
In accordance with the University of Montevallo National Alumni Association’s mission and purpose, the purposes of this board shall be to primarily support the needs and wants of young alumni of the University of Montevallo, and shall include:
- Serve and support alumni who have graduated from the University within the last fifteen (15) years with programs and activities that are uniquely tailored to their needs;
- Integrate recent graduates into the Alumni Association;
- Foster communication between the University and its recent graduates; and
- Encourage recent graduates to contribute their time, talent, and financial resources to the continued enhancement of the University community.
Interested in serving on the board?
Junior Alumni Board Application Meet the Board
Message from Junior Board President, Kacie Kilpatrick ’09
The University of Montevallo Junior Alumni Board serves all alumni who have graduated in the past 15 years. We have several opportunities to connect with other young alumni throughout the year, including social and professional development events in Montevallo, Birmingham, and even virtually!
We also serve current UM students by providing scholarships and hosting events for professional development and learning opportunities.
If you are interested in serving on the Junior Alumni Board, please complete the application.
We are here to serve you! If you have ideas for events, questions about UMJAB, or if there’s anything else you’d like to see, please reach out to me any time.
I look forward to seeing you soon,
- Annual Spring Soiree Scholarship Fundraiser held in May
- Junior Alumni Board Leadership Scholarship for $1000 to upperclassman
- Alumni Night at the Ballpark co-sponsored with the Jefferson County Alumni Club in summer
- Summer socials, Happy Hours throughout the year, and other events for young alumni to gather and also give back to UM
- Selection of Nathalie Molton Gibbons Young Achiever Award