Skip to main content
Undergraduate Admissions

I'm Accepted... Now What?

I’m Accepted… Now What?

Once you’ve been accepted to attend the University of Montevallo, we’re here to help you with everything you’ll need to prepare for college. This section details all of the things you need to do or think about before starting your journey at Montevallo.

A Few Things to Consider

Confirm Your Enrollment

Now is the time to confirm your plans to become a Montevallo Falcon by paying your $100 Enrollment Deposit (fall tuition prepayment). This one-time fee confirms your spot in the incoming class, is non-refundable, must be paid before registering for orientation, and will apply as credit to your university student account.

Enrollment Deposit Priority Date for Fall Semester (Incoming Freshmen): May 1st

Enrollment Deposit Priority Date for Fall Semester (Transfer Students): July 1st

Pay Your Enrollment Deposit Here!

Where To Live

If you’ll be attending UM, you’ll need to figure out where to live. If you’d like to live on campus, start by submitting your housing application.

Financial Aid

Almost all students need some sort of financial aid to help pay for school. We strongly encourage incoming and returning students to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Set Up Your Student Account

As an incoming student you will receive information at a later date regarding when and how to set up your ForUM account.

To set up your student email, view course schedules, and register for classes, set up your student account today.

Get Oriented with Montevallo

You’ll need to attend the New Student Orientation on campus, and in order to do that, you’ll need to complete and turn in the necessary medical health forms (these should be sent to you as soon as you’re accepted).

Once you attend, you’ll have all the information you need to begin your studies.

Health Forms

All incoming students are required to submit the following to Student Health Services:

Even though the Varicella (Chicken Pox), Tetanus, Hepatitis B and Meningitis Vaccines are not required, they are strongly recommended.

Student Health Services is located at Station 6275 in East Main Hall. You may fax your information to 205-665-8180.

Disability Support Services

Students with disabilities are encouraged to contact Disability Support Services (DSS) prior to or upon enrollment at the University.  Requests for services and accommodations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and must relate specifically to the students’ disability. Visit Disability Support Services for applications and necessary documentation.