What is continuUM?
ContinuUM is a premier University of Montevallo Transfer Pathway Program in partnership with Jefferson State Community College, Lawson State Community College, Shelton State Community College, Snead State Community College and Wallace State Community College (Hanceville).
Benefits of continuUM:
- Guaranteed admission to UM after earning an associates degree or at least 45 transferable credit hours with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (higher GPA if additional scholarships are desired)
- UM student ID providing access to McChesney Student Activity Center, UM athletic events and student life events
- Access to student online services including digital library resources and UM portal
- Pre-transfer advising based on your intended major at UM
- Access to our Career Development Center and events
- A $2,000 Montevallo scholarship, renewable for one year (four consecutive semesters) and stackable with other transfer scholarships. To be eligible a student must:
- Enroll in continuUM for at least 2 semesters
- Be enrolled in an AS or AA program
- Have completed at least 45 transferable credit hours
- Have a 2.0 cumulative GPA
Apply TODAY as a continuUM student at UM!
Join us for an on campus meet and greet with our staff to learn the benefits of our ContinuUM transfer pathway program. Please note: Students who attend ContinuUM Connection and are a part of the ContinuUM program will also be required to attend a transfer orientation at the time of enrollment at Montevallo.
Fall Date- (registration link and date coming soon)
8:30am-9am Check-in in bottom floor of Carmichael Library
9am-12pm Career Development Mixer in EBSCO Media Lab
12pm-1pm Lunch Anna Irvin Dining Hall
1pm-2pm Student Life Panel and Information Fair
Students from Jefferson State, Shelton State, Wallace State or Snead State Community Colleges who would like more information, please contact Crystal Roskam at 205-665-6041 or email@example.com. Students from Lawson State Community College should contact Marcus Moore at 205-665-6029 or firstname.lastname@example.org.