Skip to main content
International Admissions

International Applications

International Application

International applications to the University of Montevallo must be received at least 3 months prior to the beginning of the desired semester. Please find all necessary documents and links below to aid in the application process.

Undergraduate International Student Applications

University of Montevallo, Undergraduate Admissions Office
Station 6030
Montevallo, AL 35115

Graduate International Student Applications

University of Montevallo, Graduate Admissions & Records
Station 6350
Montevallo, AL 35115

Online Application

Now that you’re ready to fill out an application, you may do so online by clicking the link below.

Apply Online

Required Documents for International Application

Application and all documentation should be received by the University at least 3 months prior to the start of the semester.

NOTE: All documentation must be completed and physically mailed to the address below.

  • International Application for Admissions

    Must be completed and delivered to the University along with a copy of the potential student’s passport or international identification card and a $30 non-refundable application fee (check or money order).

  • International Student Medical History Form

    Must be completed, signed by a doctor and delivered to the University.


    Documentation stating that the necessary funds will be available to you for academic year is required. Please note that the amount for the 2018-2019 academic year is $37,131.00 USD.

English as a Foreign Language Testing

The University requires a score of 525 or better on the written TOEFL, a score of more than 193 on the computer-based exam or a score of at least 71 on the Internet-based TOEFL.

For the IELTS, the University requires a minimum overall score of 6.0, with a minimum score of 5.0 on any individual section of the academic test module.

International College Credit Evaluation Services

An official evaluation of any college credit taken at a college or university outside the United States. Evaluation must be done by an evaluating agency such as World Education Services or Lisano International.