Below you’ll find a list of youth programs available at the University of Montevallo. Please click on the individual links for more information or to register for programs. Contact our office at (205) 665-6077 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Current Specialty and Summer Workshops/Camps for Youth:
- Young Musicians’ Camp – June 7th-12th *registration now open!
Current Year-Round Classes/Workshops for Youth:
- ACT Prep Courses – registration now closed for 2019-2020 courses; check back in July 2020 for 2020-2021 course availability
- Community School of Music – includes information about a free musicianship class for children and private music lessons
- Environmental Education – We offer programs for K-12, scout, public, and other groups at the Swamp, Garden, Observatory, Lake, and more!
- Swim Lessons – for more information, please e-mail email@example.com
Individuals needing disability-related accommodations during any of these camps, classes, field trips, or workshops should contact the host department or Disability Support Services at (205) 665-6250 or DSS@montevallo.edu as early as possible. Efforts will be made to accommodate all access requests regardless of timing, but the University cannot guarantee that requests made with less than one week’s notice can be met.