Below you’ll find a list of youth programs available at the University of Montevallo. Please click on the individual links for more information or to register for programs. Contact our office at (205) 665-6077 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Classes/Workshops for Youth:
- ACT Prep Courses – registration now open for 2019-2020 courses!
- Community School of Music – includes information about a free musicianship class for children and private music lessons
- Exploring Mass Communication Day – November 1st from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. in Strong Hall; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register your school for participation; space is limited to 85 students
- Swim Lessons – for more information, please e-mail email@example.com
Environmental Field Trips:
Environmental Field Trips are available at the locations listed below for a nominal fee per student (options include single or multiple locations with programs led by our Environmental Education Program Director and student interpreters). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availability and pricing. You can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @umontevalloee.
- Ebenezer Swamp Ecological Preserve
- James Wylie Shepherd Observatory
- Organic Community Garden
- University Lake and Eco-Fitness Trail
Individuals needing disability-related accommodations during any of these camps, classes, field trips, or workshops should contact the host department or Disability Support Services at (205) 665-6250 or DSS@montevallo.edu as early as possible. Efforts will be made to accommodate all access requests regardless of timing, but the University cannot guarantee that requests made with less than one week’s notice can be met.