Students who wish to live in the same Residence Community with other Honors students are provided with this opportunity in Ramsay Hall. The amenities of the on-campus Ramsay Honors experience include:
- Double rooms with private baths
- Coeducational housing
- A study room/lounge in the basement
- Space on the first floor for meetings, MHO, group study or Honors events
- Lounge and kitchen on the first floor
- Honors computers and printers
To be eligible to live in Honors housing, one must be an active member of the Honors program. To apply for these rooms, please check “Honors Student” on your Residence Hall application. Housing assignments for new residents are made based on the date the housing application is received. Applying early increases your chance of receiving your hall and/or roommate preference.