Are you eligible?
- Single women who are head of a household with one or more children under the age of 12.
- Women living in residential housing within Shelby County (i.e., home, apartment, mobile home, with family, etc.)
- Women who are currently unemployed or working in low-wage jobs.
- Women who want to advance their work, parenting, and life skills.
- Women who require two or more specialized services offered by Thrive.
- Women who are committed to personal and professional growth through active participation in Thrive.
- Women living at or below 200 percent federal poverty rate. See chart below for additional information.
|PERSONS IN FAMILY/HOUSEHOLD||ANNUAL INCOME 200 PERCENT BELOW POVERTY GUIDELINE|