It All Starts with Education!
The mission of the College of Education is to prepare highly skilled, knowledgeable, and continually developing undergraduate and graduate candidates who make informed decisions, use current evidence and research based practices, and promote healthy and equitable communities through careers in counseling, exercise and nutrition science, family and consumer sciences, leadership, teaching, and technology.
- Elementary Education (Grades K-6 certification)
- Elementary Collaborative (Grades K-6 certification)
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing (P-12 certification)
- Elementary (Grades K-6 certification)
- Secondary Education (Grades 6-12)
- Collaborative Education (P-12)
- Elementary Education (Grades K-6) certifications
- Secondary Education (Grades 6-12 certifications)
- P-12: Concentrations in Art, FCS, or Music