Welcome to the Department of Teaching, Leadership, and Technology in the College of Education and Human Development, a well-respected and award-winning program. The University of Montevallo’s College of Education and Human Development has received program-specific recognition as Colleges of Distinction in Education. The department offers undergraduate programs in Elementary Education, Collaborative Education (special education), and in the Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. We also offer pathways to degrees in secondary education. Further, we offer graduate degrees in P-12 Art and Music, Elementary Education, Collaborative Education, Secondary Education, Instructional Leadership, Teacher Leadership, and Instructional Technology. If you would like to pursue a career in education, then you belong at the University of Montevallo!
Dr. Jenifer Williams, Department Chair & Professor
- Elementary Education (Grades K-6 certification)
- Elementary Collaborative (Grades K-6 certification)
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing (P-12 certification)
- Elementary (Grades K-6 certification)
- Secondary Education (Grades 6-12)
- Collaborative Education (P-12)
- Elementary Education (Grades K-6) certifications
- Secondary Education (Grades 6-12 certifications)
- P-12: Concentrations in Art, FCS, or Music
Be sure to follow us on social media!
TLT’s Facebook Page! or TLT’s Twitter Page!
The mission of the College of Education and Human Development is to prepare highly skilled, knowledgeable, and continually developing undergraduate and graduate candidates who make informed decisions, use current evidence and research based practices, and promote healthy and equitable communities through careers in counseling, exercise and nutrition science, family and consumer sciences, leadership, teaching, and technology.