Candidates who meet program eligibility requirements should apply for internship by the deadlines posted on the document below. Internship applications are available in Wills 207 or may be accessed online at the link below. Completed applications must be returned to the TES office by the stated deadline date.
Internship Application Requirements and TB Testing Information
*Confidentiality Pledge Form
*Video Permission Form
Internship Application for Undergraduates
Internship Application for Alternative Masters
Employment Guidelines for Interns
Internship Handbook and Internship Requirements
The Internship Handbook addresses the various facets of the student internship experience. It is intended to serve as a resource for the principal participants- student interns, cooperating teachers, university supervisors, and school leaders- by providing all members of this professional team with the materials, policies, and procedures necessary to help facilitate professional growth for the student intern.
Teacher Education Services offers a scholarship for undergraduate or Alt A interns and for graduate students in professional education programs (MEd, EdS, and RHO).
Teacher Education Services offers a scholarship The TES Scholarship covers internship course or one graduate level education course. Eligibility requirements include:
- Admitted and registered for the upcoming semester.
- Upcoming undergraduate or Alt A intern, traditional MEd student in any program, RHO student, or EdS student in any program.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher for undergraduates, 3.5 or higher for MEd/RHO students, 3.75 or higher for EdS students.
- For first semester graduate students, MEd students must have a 3.0 undergraduate GPA, EdS students must have a 3.75 MEd GPA.
- Maintain enrollment during the eligible semester. Students who drop or withdraw will be required to repay funds to UM.
- Interns must meet all internship requirements before applying.
Deadlines: Application deadlines are February 15 for the Fall semester and September 15 for the Spring semester. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Cooperating Teacher Evaluation
- TES Survey
- University Supervisor Evaluation
- edTPA Survey
- Dean’s Survey:
- Program Evaluations:
University Supervisor Evaluations:
Cooperating Teacher Forms & Evaluations: