Skip to main content
Master's Programs

Alternative Master's in Collaborative K-6

The Alternative Master’s Collaborative Teacher Program is for those who have earned a bachelor’s degree in a field outside of special education and seek to obtain a master’s degree.  This certification will allow graduates to teach special education at the elementary (K-6) level.  Students must be admitted unconditionally in this program.

Alternative Master’s Admissions Requirements

Program Overview Sheet

Click here for information about Graduate Tuition and Fees.

Click here for the Student Aid Office information.

Click here for Graduate Scholarship information.