The College of Education offers unique programs to fit your educational needs with three different delivery options:
Hybrid Delivery Option—These programs offer the best of both delivery formats, meeting in-person and online.
- Alternative Master’s in Collaborative Education, K-6
- Alternative Master’s in Collaborative Education, 6-12
- Traditional Master’s in Elementary, Secondary, & P-12 Education
- Traditional Master’s in Instructional Leadership
- Traditional Master’s in Counseling (Clinical Mental Health, School Counseling, or Couples, Marriage & Family Counseling)
- Instructional Leadership Certification Program (Reduced Hour Option)
Online Delivery Option—These programs offer fully online delivery with innovative and interactive teaching methodology.
- Educational Specialist in Instructional Leadership
- Educational Specialist in Instructional Technology
- Educational Specialist in Teacher Leadership
Please select a program level of interest on the right to start learning more about how the University of Montevallo can help you achieve your educational goals.