APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2018 ADMISSION
All application materials must now be submitted through the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS) website (click the button below). No materials should be submitted directly to our department or the graduate school at Montevallo. Complete application instructions and information about CSDCAS can be found in the UM Speech Pathology Graduate Application Checklist (click the button below). The basic application requirements for consideration for admission are as follows:
- Application deadline for fall admission: January 15th
- One official transcript from each college or university attended
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0, and a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of coursework
- Minimum score of 290 on the GRE (850 in the old format)
- 3 recommendation forms completed by faculty members with whom you had direct interaction
- A personal interview may be required. You will notified after the application deadline to schedule an interview (either in-person or via video chat).
- If you have an undergraduate degree in communication disorders (or its equivalent), apply for the M.S. SLP Traditional track on CSDCAS. If you have an undergraduate degree in a different field, apply for the M.S. SLP Nonbackground track on CSDCAS (see Option A or B below for a description)
If you have any questions about your application, please contact our Graduate Admissions Assistant, Christine Soria, at 205-665-6510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.