Can’t get a ticket to College Night? We have a SURPRISE for you! In celebration of the centennial, we will be streaming the Saturday night productions to Comer Auditorium! The auditorium will be decked out with Purple and Gold fanfare, and we invite you to join us in Palmer Auditorium for the announcement! Tickets are $10 and will benefit the future participants of College Night.
Monday and Tuesday, January 21-22, 2019: Cast, cabinet, crew on each side, and SGA Executive cabinet
Available online: 8 a.m. on Jan. 21 to 11:59 p.m. on Jan. 22
Wednesday and Thursday, January 23-24, 2019: Current faculty, staff, and students
Available online: 8 a.m. on Jan. 23 to 11:59 p.m. on Jan. 24
Friday, January 25, 2019: Open to the general public
Online: 12 a.m. until sold out or the shows are performed
All customers must follow these steps prior to navigating to purchase tickets:
- Go to University Tickets
- Click the General Public button
- New Users will click the New User Registration and register
- Existing Users will log in with your email address and password
- Existing Users – once logged in
- click My Account
- click Edit My Profile
- add your M# in the box labeled Your ID Number
- if utilizing two IDs, you will enter the second M# in the box labeled Second ID Number (if Applicable)
- Please be sure to enter the correct, complete M number (including the M)
Ticket sales Jan. 21-24 have restrictions as noted above. Each person will be limited to two tickets per ID for Friday and/or Saturday night performances (maximum of 2 IDs).
You may purchase either two tickets for Friday night, or two tickets for Saturday night, or one ticket for each night, per each ID. Wednesday and Thursday night performances have no ticket restrictions. Once tickets go on sale to the general public, anyone may purchase as many tickets as desired.
Tickets will also be sold at the door in Palmer Hall 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 6-9.
To purchase tickets online, click the button below