Skip to main content
Student Employment Office

Find an On-Campus Job

There are generally two classifications of on-campus positions: Work-Study and Jobship. 
  • Work-Study positions are for students who meet specific criteria and have been awarded aid by the University’s Financial Aid Office. To determine if you are eligible for Work-Study contact the Financial Aid Office at 665-6050. Having an award for Work-Study will increase your chances of finding on-campus employment.
  • Jobship positions may be filled by any UM student based on the results of a competitive application and interview process.

Search Available On-Campus Jobs