Skip to main content
Logging into Self-Service
- Access Banner Self-Service
- Enter your UMID (capital M)
- Enter your PIN number
- Your default PIN is your six digit birthdate – mmddyy
- Example – if your birthdate is January 1, 1999, then your default PIN is 010199
- You should change your PIN for security reasons:
- Click on the Personal Information Tab.
- Click on “Change your PIN” – next to last item in the menu.
- Follow the instructions.
- Call the Registrar’s Office if you have any issues with your PIN or logging into Self-Service.