- Login to forUM
- Click on Banner tab
- Click on Banner Self-Service
- Click on Student
- Click on Registration
- Click on Select Term and select the appropriate term from the drop-down menu then click Submit
- Click on Add or Drop Classes
(You may be asked to confirm/update your cell phone number. Follow the steps to complete the request. Once you successfully complete the request the Add or Drop Classes form will appear)
- Enter the CRN numbers (call numbers) to add courses and click Submit Changes to register, or click the Class Search button if you do not know the CRN numbers to begin building your schedule using the Class Search function
- Select a subject (required)
- Select multiple subjects by holding the Ctrl key and clicking on each subject you want to search
- Select any other search criteria desired.
- Note: A wildcard (%) can be used in any text field. For example, entering a #% in the Course Number field will search for all 300-level courses
- Click the Class Search button to submit a query
- Check the select box by each course you wish to register for and either select the Register button at the bottom of the page which will display the courses, or select the Add to Worksheet button to display the CRNs you are trying to register
- You must click the Submit Changes button located at the bottom of the screen to finish registering for classes
- Return to the Registration menu to select a schedule view from the three schedule options – Week at a Glance, Student Detail Schedule, or Concise Student Schedule. Click on one to view your schedule
- Print your schedule by clicking on the printer icon
- After you have completed the registration process, click on Exit (upper right side of page, above your name), and then close the browser by clicking on X in the upper right corner. Then log out of forUM by clicking on the Logout icon. Be sure that you are completely logged out
You are responsible for all registration and drop/add done on self service. Please pay very close attention to what you do. After you register or drop/add classes on self service, be certain to always print your detailed schedule and double check for accuracy.
Note: You can also access the registration forms via links in the Registration Tools box on the Banner Tab.