Jump to content: Respondus 4.0 Resource Center, Respondus Technical Support
Respondus 4.0® is a tool for creating and managing exams that can be printed to paper or published directly to Canvas. Exams can be created offline using a familiar Windows environment.
The Instructional Resources Canvas Course – Respondus 4.0 Resources, contains information on where to locate the installation file and instructions.
Getting Started Videos
System Requirements for Respondus 4.0
- Operating System: Windows 10 or 8
- Memory: 32 MB RAM minimum
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free hard disk space for program files
- Monitor: 1024×768 or 1280×720 minimum resolution
- Download Time: The file size is approximately 10 MB