Information Services and Technology wants you to have access to the information that you need. These links provide direct access to Academic, Technical and Safe Reporting Resources. Below, you will find a table. The first column tells you the name of the resource, the second column provides a direct link to that resource, and the third column explains what the resource is or does.
It’s not a trial! It’s your free software.
Students and teachers are eligible for Office 365 for Education, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools. All you need to get started is a valid school email address.
Then click the following link to Microsoft 365 for Education.
Click here to access step by step instructions on setting up your student email on an AndroidClick here to access step by step instructions on setting up your student email on an iPhone Click here to create a new UM Box account
Ellucian GO is the University of Montevallo’s mobile app. Currently, students can:
- Access their class schedule
- Receive walking and driving directions to classes and offices
- Access their grades
- Access Academic calendars
- Get Dining Hall information
- Look up Athletic information
- Utilize the University directory
More features will come soon so keep checking! Download the app today!
- Access the App Store or Google Play
- Search for Ellucian GO
- Download the app
- Select University of Montevallo from the list
- Login with your UM credentials
GET is a web-based or mobile app that allows you to easily manage your falcon flex points, upload your UM ID photo, order food and more.Available to all UM students, faculty and staff1.Visit https://get.cbord.com/or download the GET mobile app in the App Store or Google Play
2. Choose University of Montevallo
3. Log in in with your UM User Name and password
4. Create a unique PIN for your device, GET Mobile only