Fall 2021 – Spring 2022 Commuter Meal Plan Options
Mandatory Commuter Meal Plan (per semester)
|200 flex points||$205.00|
|Required of all full-time undergraduate students that do not have a board or optional meal plan|
|Note: This plan may be upgraded to a choice of the optional commuter meal plans stated below.|
|More flex points may be purchased through Chartwells by clicking here|
Optional Commuter Meal Plans on per term basis – Available for students not required to have a Board plan
|Commuter 300 – 300 Meals/Semester + 100 Flex Dollars||$1,880.00|
|Commuter 150 – 150 Meals/Semester + 200 Flex Dollars||$1,226.00|
|Commuter 85 – 85 Meals/Semester + 175 Flex Dollars||$880.00|
|Commuter 40 – 40 Meals/Semester + 150 Flex Dollars||$498.00|
- All optional commuter meals plans are subject to change.
- Optional Commuter Meal Plans are non-refundable and cannot be changed after drop/add deadline. (some exclusions may apply)
- Additional bonus points may be purchased via https://get.cbord.com/montevallo/full/login.php and are subject to terms and conditions specified on Chartwells website.
- If you reside in housing and have a board plan, you must first cancel your board plan with the Housing Office in order to opt-in to an optional commuter meal plan.
- To enroll in commuter meal plan, please visit Cashier’s Office and complete an Optional Commuter Meal plan form. (Charge will be billed to student account soon).
- Would you like to know where you may use your Falcon Flex Points? Please click here.