What is FalconPrint?
A prepay printing and copy service offered to University of Montevallo students. Print jobs go into a general queue and can be released from the FalconPrint enabled printer where you swipe your UM ID card.
PaperCut Mobility Print is software that allows students to print from their personal device to a FalconPrint enabled printer.
- Download mobility print by going to http://papercut.montevallo.edu:9163/setup.
- Follow the steps to install the profile on your device.
- FalconPrint will now show as a printer option when printing.
- The first time you print from the device, a pop up may appear asking for your UM username and password. (Your UM username is the portion of your email address before the “@” symbol, firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- To release your prints, swipe your UM ID card at any of the listed FalconPrint printing locations.
|Page Type||Cost Per Page|
|Black & White||$0.10|
Add Funds to your Account
Each student account is preloaded with $15 each semester. After that amount is used, funds may be uploaded via credit or debit card payment. Cash payments will no longer be accepted.
- Login to http://papercut.montevallo.edu:9191/user with your UM username and password.
- Select the Add Credit option from the left-side menu.
- Select the amount to add: $2.00, $5.00, or $10.00.
- Select the Add value button, to be taken to our secure payment site.
- Enter your payment info and select the Continue button to complete your transaction.
|Brooke Hall||TV Room (1st Floor)|
|Carmichael Library||1st & 2nd Floors|
|Hanson Hall||Lobby (1st Floor)|
|Harman Hall||Room 118|
|Humanities Hall||Room 108|
|Lund Hall||TV Room (2nd Floor)|
|Main Hall||TV Room (2nd Floor Central)|
|Morgan Hall||Room 206 (Computer Lab)|
|New Residence Hall||Lobby|
|Peck Hall||Commuter Lounge (2nd Floor)|
|Ramsay Hall||Student Lounge (Basement)|
|Stephens Hall||1st Floor(Lobby near restrooms)|
|Tutwiler Hall||TV Room (Bottom Floor)|
|UMOM||3rd Floor (Computer Lab)|