To register for a workshop/session, you must log on to the ALSDE STI Professional Development program. We have provided the following link for your convenience: https://pdweb.alsde.edu
You are already registered with STI-PD if you were a State of Alabama teacher in 2007/2008 or later. All teachers were entered into STI-PD using their personal information to create their user names and passwords. If your user name and/or password are not working, you will need to seek help from your Principal or the PD Coordinator for your school or system. We cannot help with user names or passwords. If you were not a teacher at a State of Alabama school last year, your Principal or PD Coordinator will need to create a profile for you.
Note: Once logged on to STI PD, please update your profile with current contact information, especially your email address, so that you will receive email confirmations/updates on sessions for which you register.
Follow the steps below to register for a session.
1. Once you log into STI-PD (https://pdweb.alsde.edu), click the PD Title tab.
2. Enter the PD Title Number listed below the session title on the webpage in the PD Title Number box and click SEARCH.
3. Scroll down until you see the title of the workshop for which you wish to register.
4. Click the LIST link on the right.
5. Scroll down again to the correct session/date and click on the ENROLL button.
After you have attended a workshop/session for which you registered through STI-PD, you may need to complete the on-line evaluation. To check for the online evaluation, from your HOME page go to MY HISTORY. Once you access MY HISTORY, if the online evaluation is required, there will be a link to SUBMIT EVALUATION to the right. You should complete and submit that evaluation to finalize the workshop/session and receive your professional development hours. You can print your history documentation of the professional development for which you have registered through STI-PD.