Skip to Content Disable Custom Form Styling to Improve Accessibility
Header Image

Complaints Against Graduate Education Programs

We take our graduate programs seriously. Should you have a complaint that warrants attention, please contact the department first. If your complaint is not given the attention you feel it deserves at the departmental level, you may file a complaint with the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.

Familiarize yourself with their procedures for filing an official complaint at their official complaint procedures page.