Welcome to FD&C
Globalization, new technologies, and challenges to the environment require that a faculty teach and learn in smarter ways. FD&C supports innovative teaching and learning by funding scholarly, creative, and pedagogical projects and by promoting opportunities for collaboration. Programs sponsored by FD&C include:
- university-wide events in support of teaching and scholarship
- collaborative teaching opportunities in Liberal Studies programs
- funding for scholarly, creative, instructional, and pedagogical projects
- other programs, including BACHE, technology workshops, and visiting scholar-teachers
- orientation for new faculty.
This website describes many of the opportunities for faculty development and collaboration available at UM. If you cannot find what you are looking for, just contact us.
Developing, sustaining, and renewing faculty.