Individuals who require reasonable accommodation in order to respond to an announcement and/or participate in the application process are encouraged to contact Human Resources at (205) 665-6055.
When applying for a position:
- Only online applications are accepted.
- All applications are reviewed by the department in which the position is available.
- The University accepts applications for positions only when vacancies occur.
- The University offers a wide range of benefits for faculty and staff.
- Employment will require a criminal background check.
The University of Montevallo Job-Line at (205) 665-8050 is a tape-recorded message that is updated with current job openings every Wednesday afternoon.
This recording lists the jobs that are currently open, along with application deadlines and desired qualifications. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.