The Career Development Center (CDC) offers a variety of resources to help you prepare for the career of your dreams. Our services are available to all currently enrolled degree seeking students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Choosing a major — Our staff can help you find a major that fits your interests and abilities.
- Assessment tools — We offer a variety of assessments to help you discover your career passion.
- Job postings —The CDC provides current part-time and full-time job leads.
- Job search – We will work with you to help design a résumé and create a cover letter that shows what you can do. We also provide opportunities to participate in mock interviews.
- UM Mentor Program – The University of Montevallo Mentor Program seeks to foster meaningful and productive relationships between students and professional mentors to assist students in the transition from school to career.
For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment with a member of the Career Development Center staff, call 665-6262 or stop by the lower level of Main Hall.