Robert M. McChesney
Student Activity Center
Walking Track Memberships
The McChesney Student Activity Center offers free memberships for the indoor
walking track usage to the Montevallo community
Monday through Friday from
opening until 1 p.m.. Information regarding these memberships is available
at the front desk. The following guidelines are in effect for the
- An application should be completed and signed at the front desk.
- The track will not be available when University morning classes
are utilizing the track or when men or women’s basketball teams are
- Memberships are for the second floor Walking Track only and access to
any other area of the McChesney Center is not allowed. Rest rooms are
located off the track on the north side of the arena.
- Walking track memberships are available for individuals 18 years of age
or older. No one under 18 years of age is allowed on the track under
- No pets allowed (service
- Individuals utilizing the walking track should access the track by
taking the elevator to the Second Floor. This will open directly on
- Appropriate athletic shoes are required while using the track.
- Please make every effort to remove grass, dirt and mud from shoe
bottoms. Sand and dirt can and will damage the walking surface.