Robert M. McChesney
Student Activity Center
athletic apparel must be worn at all times
- Spotters must be present when using free weights. Weight
room supervisors are not allowed to spot for participants
- Patrons must bring a towel or purchase one for use in the
SAC for $2.00.
- When crowded, a station must be vacated upon set
- Slamming or dropping the weights will not be tolerated.
- Plates and dumbbells must be returned to the racks after
athletic shoes are required. No sandals, flip-flops,
belts are available in the weight area.
weights are not allowed near mirrors or against the walls.
Decisions concerning appropriate clothing made by the
manager on duty are final.
must clean the console and seat after using the fitness
Any violations of the regulations above may result in
removal from the facility for the day, referral for
Justice/Administrative hearing, suspension or termination of
membership or a combination of the consequences listed.
Back to Conduct and