- No running allowed on pool deck.
- Glass or sharp objects are not permitted in pool area.
- Fighting, excessive horseplay or other
disruptive behavior is not permitted in the pool area.
- No food or drinks allowed in pool area.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- Anyone with large open wounds and/or any infectious or
communicable diseases are not permitted to use the pool.
- No spitting, spouting water, nose blowing or discharging
bodily waste in the pool.
- No animals allowed in the pool area with the exception
of guide animals. However, no animals are permitted in the
- Excessively brief or revealing swimsuits are not
- Abusive or profane language will not be permitted.
- Inner tubes, floats, balls or other flotation devices
are not permitted. U.S. constructed, approved life jackets
may be used.
- Blue jeans or any other makeshift swimsuits are not
- Hanging or tugging lane lines is not permitted.
- Mistreatment or abuse of property will not be permitted.
- Established lane lines are for fitness swimming only. Do
not enter lane lines when a member is utilizing them.
- Any violations of the regulations above may result in
removal from the facility for the day, referral for
Justice/Administrative hearing, suspension or termination of
membership of a combination of the consequences listed.
Conduct and Regulations