Robert M. McChesney
Student Activity Center
- Athletic Shoes only in cardiovascular area. Towels are
- Proper athletic apparel must be worn at all times.
- Yelling, profanity or boisterous
behavior will not be tolerated.
- When others are waiting, a machine must be vacated on the half-hour.
Be considerate of others and wipe down equipment after use.
- Hand towels may be purchased at eh front desk for $2.00.
Gym bags or additional clothing are not allowed in the cardio area and
should be stored in the student locker areas.
Patrons unfamiliar with the equipment should ask supervisors for
information regarding proper use of cardio machines.
Any violations of the
regulations above may result in removal from the facility for the day, referral
for Justice/Administrative hearing, suspension or termination of membership or a
combination of the consequences listed.
Back to Conduct and