Here are some tips to help you find convenient parking and to prevent you from receiving a Parking Citation:
1. Be sure to register your vehicle. This is for your safety and the safety of your property as well as the maintenance of the parking system.
2. Match your permit color to the parking zone you select. Parking in the wrong zone is the most common violation noted, and it always inconveniences someone else. Be careful not to stay over 20 minutes in the 20-minute zones.
3. Do not block sidewalks or fire hydrants.
4. Unpainted curbs and yellow curbs are "No Parking" areas.
5. DO NOT park in Fire Lanes. DO NOT park in Disabilities spaces unless authorized to do so.
6. Remember, by following the regulations, pavement markings, and signs, you can park conveniently for nearly all or your needs.
7. Parking improperly always inconveniences someone else and may result in the issuance of a citation, but just a moment's thought can prevent it.