A Department of Students Affairs
University of Montevallo - Student Life - Greek Life
Greek Sororities - Panhellenic
Potential Member's Bill of
- The right to be treated as an individual.
- The right to be fully informed about the
- The right to ask questions and receive
true and objective answers from
recruitment counselors and members.
- The right to be treated with respect.
- The right to be treated as a capable and
mature person without being patronized.
- The right to ask how and why and receive
- The right to have and express opinions to
- The right to have inviolable
confidentiality when sharing information with
- The right to make informed choices without
undue pressures from others.
- The right to be fully informed about
binding agreements implicit in card signing.
- The right to make one's own choice and
decision and accept full responsibility for
the results of that decision.
- The right to have a positive, safe, and
enriching recruitment and pledging experience.